When you're involved in affiliate marketing, easily one of the most major concerns you'll have to face is driving traffic to your site. And not just any traffic – you'll need targeted traffic. Here are some proven ways you can drive quality traffic to your affiliate marketing site and increase your potential to generate income:
- Write Your Own Product Reviews - you will get the best results from writing your own product reviews (even if it's a short review!). You don't have to be a good writer. Just write what you really think about the course. When you publish your course review, use your affiliate link to send users to our website.
- Publish you Product Reviews Across Different Sites - Post your review on free sites such as GoArticles.com & EzineArticles.com. Use your blog or create a new one for free at sites such as Blogger.com or Wordpress.com, and post your review of our products there (don't forget to include your affiliate link). Then "ping" your blog at a site such as Pingomatic.com, so it gets picked up quickly by search engines.
- Become Involved in Affiliate Forums - Join popular marketing forums such as WarriorForum.com, and make frequent contributions to popular threads there so you can learn new techniques and well as become an authority. Be sure to go into your forum profile and edit your "signature". Make a signature that includes your affiliate link, or a link to your own "review" website of our courses. That way, every time you make a post, anyone who sees it will see your signature and potentially click on your affiliate link.
- Make a Press Release out of Your Product Reviews - Once every few weeks post a press release at PRweb.com, in which you include your favorable review of our course, along with your affiliate link. If you pay them a small fee, they will guarantee that your press release is picked up by all major search engines, potentially sending you thousands of visitors.
- Make Video Reviews of our Courses - Record short video review about our courses and upload it to Youtube and other video sharing websites.
- Run Email Marketing Campaigns - The direct promotion via email has really taken off over the last years, and if you have a list of subscribers or plan on growing one, you should really try incorporating email marketing campaigns promoting our courses. Used carefully, email campaigns can easily drive targeted traffic to your affiliate marketing site. This can be done by providing highly relevant and valuable information on the body of the message and then offering a link that will bring the recipients into your site. You can do this two ways: one is by providing the full content in the e-mail message and then offering a link inviting the recipient to view more similar write-ups on your site. Another is by giving only a portion of the content and offering the rest on the affiliate site. A linked email signature should also be included. If you plan to use email as a method of promoting your links, you should stand behind what you sell and make yourself available to answer any questions.
- Host a Contest - Locate your target market and then promote a contest through social media and emails. All details must be found on your affiliate marketing website so you can drive traffic there. Registration must also be performed on one of your landing pages. Just make sure to offer prizes that visitors will find useful.
- Talk to Your Visitors - If you have your own website, simply talk to your visitors in real time using live chat software on your website and send them your affiliate links through chat.
- Become a Guest Blogger - You could drive another blog's captured traffic to your affiliate site by becoming a guest blogger. If you can write well and can offer unique and useful content, the site's readership will find you interesting enough to follow you to your own site.
- Utilize Social Bookmarking Sites - these are a rich source of targeted traffic that you can drive to your affiliate marketing site. Your market demographics are also easier to define so sending out invitations to potential leads and members is a lot easier.
Try to think like a visitor, when he comes to your page with review or affiliate link, you should draw his attention, build curiosity or feeling that he might need this kind of solution. Having said that, feel free to experiment with different banners, text links, or reviews. Keep the ones that bring good results, and change the low-performing ones. Sometimes changing only of few words or the color of an image it can bring a huge difference