The Udemy Affiliate Network is made up of thousands of marketing professionals who have websites with traffic, and are looking for products to sell. By opting into the affiliate program, these marketers will be able to easily promote your course to their audience. This is a great option if you have great content, but are still learning how to promote yourself.
Opting into the affiliate program
To opt into the affiliate program:
- You must first become a premium instructor
- Once you've been accepted, click your profile picture in the upper right-hand corner of the screen
- Click the pencil to edit profile
- Click Premium Instructor under your profile picture on the left of the page
- Select Manage Promotional Agreements to see the agreements available.
- Scroll down to the Udemy Marketing Boost Program. Read the agreement.
- Check the box to opt into the boost program to make your course eligible for the affiliate program.