In general, you can refer to the Policies section of My Advertisers in your Linkshare account (Go to Programs>My Advertisers>Udemy>Policies) to find the most updated version as well as refer to the Udemy Operating Agreement found here.
Current restricted promotional methods include:
- No bidding on branded/trademarked terms
- No bidding on derivatives of branded/trademarked terms
- No bidding on broad match based on branded/trademarked terms
- No bidding on competitors based on branded/trademarked terms
- No direct linking
- No use of brand name in domain (it can, however, be included in your subdomain)
- No use of brand name in Title & Ad Copy
This applies to Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads or any form of paid Advertising
List of prohibited keywords are:
If you notice any affiliate violating these guidelines it does not mean we allow it. Please let us know if you notice any other affiliate using restricted promotional methods.