In general, you can refer to the Policies section of My Advertisers in your Linkshare account (Go to Programs>My Advertisers>Udemy>Policies) to find the most updated version as well as refer to the Udemy Operating Agreement found here.
One quick promotional method to highlight is paid advertising. Currently affiliates are not allowed to run paid advertising to promote Udemy courses.
Current restricted promotional methods include:
- No bidding on branded/trademarked terms
- No bidding on derivatives of branded/trademarked terms
- No bidding on broad match based on branded/trademarked terms
- No bidding on competitors based on branded/trademarked terms
- No direct linking
- No use of brand name in domain (it can, however, be included in your subdomain)
- No use of brand name in Title & Ad Copy
This applies to Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads or any form of paid Advertising
List of prohibited keywords are:
If you notice any affiliate violating these guidelines it does not mean we allow it. Please let us know if you notice any other affiliate using restricted promotional methods.